Powered By Christian Gifts

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

One Woman's Thought's

from Groovy Lady

God indeed has answered my prayers.  I will pray for his recovery and resignation.
 
"They said tests conducted after the seizure showed a tumor in Kennedy's left parietal lobe. Preliminary results from a biopsy of the brain identified the cause of the seizure as a malignant glioma, they said."
 
 
Sorry, but, this man's time in the Senate was up a long, long, long, long time ago. 
 

After praying about this and consulting with others from the Cyber Crew, I decided to run this comment as a post. As for me, my prayers are for Sen kennedy's soul. I pray that he either knows that he is saved by the grace of God, or will come to know Jesus as his Savior, as barring a miracle from God, his prognosis isn't good.  -  Cyber Pastor

Jimmy Z from  A Newt One has an excellent take on this same subject: ON SENATOR TED KENNEDY