Powered By Christian Gifts

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Build Up to M-Day



Ok, so sometimes I'm a little corny, and my kids call me a dork - but with that being a given, I have a plan to put into place here at Do The Right Thing as we "Build Up to M-Day" (Memorial Day, with a play on D-Day). 


As you can tell be our previous posts, veterans are very near and dear to our hearts here on this blog and several of our contributors are veterans and all of us are HUGH supporters of our military and our veterans. 

The thought went through my mind earlier when I was working on the post inspired by the message I received from "The Loon", that we should have ongoing celebrations of Veteran's Day and Memorial Day. Two days a year is just not enough!

So, as we put into place this "Build Up to M-Day", I am encouraging everyone who would like to participate, to send me a tribute of someone who has served our country; a "why I support the troops" message, prayers, prayer requests, poems, you decide how to best pay tribute to those who have served and who are serving our country. 

We will post every positive comment (trust me, no moonbat remarks will be tolerated), and letters. 

You can put your tribute in the comments section, or email them to me at hopecyberpastor@gmail.com . 

Thank you in advance for what I know is going to be a successful invasion of Patriotism!

CP