Powered By Christian Gifts

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

obama vs. wrong - I'm Not Buying It!

Headlining Wrestlemania this Year


bho vs. the Rev. wrong


Hey why not? obama has already been on Monday Night Raw with the the other two candidates using a line that I said months that I had been waiting to hear --- "If you smell what barak is cookin".

If you don't believe me, you can ask anyone in my house or even my son in Utah that I have said for many months that bho sounds like former WWE superstar "The Rock". His "line" was "If you smelllllllll what the Rock is Cookin". I told them I pictured bho at a rally using The Rock's line, and there it was a couple of weeks ago on RAW.

OK now on to what I really want to talk about. Just like a scripted WWE wrestling match, I'm not buying for a minute that these two smiling buddies have all of a sudden become rivals and verbal enemies.

Rev. Wrong hasn't said anything different in the last two or three days that is new to this equation. The only difference is that the preacher who is wearing where his allegiance is to on his top in this picture, has been going public -- and said the bho is acting like a politician.

Stating the obvious, well duh --- bho is a politician!!!

I don't know if this was planned or not, as one of my conservative friends said she didn't agree with that point - but I'm not buying either side in this latest lover's quarrel (and no I don't mean homosexual love).

Most think that this is bho's worst nightmare, but I think that the timing for him is perfect. He has all but wrapped up the nomination for his party, barring a clintonian miracle, and getting this out of the way now is playing into the "they will forget by November" mantra.

Rev Wrong isn't stupid either, and he's the one "pushing" things now knowing the same thing I just said about forgetting by the fall election. It doesn't seem too far fetched to me that he would "take one" for his star pupil. What's he got to lose, he's getting paid speaking engagements to do it, and he seems to having fun with all of this.

I for one don't plan on letting our readers forget this charade now or in November.

The WWE is entertainment and I can change the channel. The election is for the Commander-in-Chief of the greatest country in the world - bho and this carnival-like side show does not qualify, and there is no changing the channel!