Powered By Christian Gifts

Friday, April 11, 2008

Prayer Needed

Mrs. CP needs your prayers. She has had a stiff neck with severe pain since Wednesday. We had her at the ER on Wednesday and our family doctor today and all they find is a massive amount of arthritis (which we didn't know about) and muscle spasms. They don't know why the horrible pain hit all of a sudden. 


Helping take care of her, and the other chores has made blogging next to impossible, but that's ok as priorities are there for a reason, and Dean and Snooper have helped out with some posts while I've been unable to do it. 

I have lots to say about Vets for Freedom and pictures to download and share, and I'm sorry they won't be a as timely as I hoped. However, I just ask that you pray that my wife nearly 27 years gets some relief from her pain.

God Bless you all!

Cyber Pastor

PS. That's Mrs. CP and I with my 80 year old aunt that we spent the week with when we were on vacation.