Powered By Christian Gifts

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"Is Disney's Hannah Montana Star Miley Cyrus A Christian?" Another reply and FINAL

Submitted by Trevor:

I have lots of people who ask me if Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus is a Christian since I keep track of Christian celebrities in the media. Many parents are always wondering this.....

Well here are a couple videos where she has talked about it.

For those who followed me on my "Christian Hollywood" blog and here you know I already posted on this subject but I thought it was important to repost.

Hope that helps. I have read about her faith and seen her talk about it this is the best I can do to show you she says she is.

She has always seamed to me to be the real deal. Keep in mind the media likes to demonize those in the public eye who share their Christian faith. Look what they do to Kirk Cameron.