Powered By Christian Gifts

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Poem: Open Your Bibles Again

Open your Bibles again


My hands shake while I sit at the table,

but doing most things I am still able. 2 Corinthians 9:8


In doing all the things I do, there is pain,

but it is better than sitting, watching it rain. Romans 8:28


I wouldn't forgive myself,but I would you,

because GOD says, to start over anew. 1 John 1:9


Sometimes life is more than I can take,

then the next day I am glad I am awake. Philippians 4:19


I go all through my life without any fear,

because I know my LORD is always near. 2 Timothy 1:7


I don't worry when I am sent into places,

talking about GOD, I see smiling faces. 1 Peter 5:7


I am far away from knowing everything,

so I turn it all over, to Jesus my King. 1 Corinthians 1:30

I know that through this life, I am not alone,

GOD has forgiven my sins, He will condone. Hebrews 13:5


Written by Don Louderback