Powered By Christian Gifts

Friday, August 29, 2008

Palin is the Choice

Mrs. CP and I just dropped off our youngest daughter for her freshman year of college, and yes we shed a few tears!


We are about to pull into the driveway of Cyber Crew member Roger stopping for the night on our way to Minnesota and the Republican National Convention.

All the talk today was about Palin being chosen for the the VP slot. I'm proud to hear there are some young conservatives on college campuses, as I heard many people talking positive for the "good" guys today. 

Palin was not my first choice - or my second choice, but I'm willing to give her a good chance and back the ticket. 

CP

I might add that it's great to hear all the excitement over this announcement - but I've always been proud of our country so this so I get excited pretty easy.