Powered By Christian Gifts

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

From The Russell Brigade


Russell Brigade e-Update
A Personal Request from Bill


Dear Loyal Brigade Member:

I want to personally thank you for the incredible support you've given me over the past few weeks. Since my return to the campaign trail from active duty, I've been so grateful to know that I'm not alone in this fight.

Whether you've given $50 or $1000, or signed up to be "boots on the ground," there is no way I can adequately express my gratitude for all you're doing.

As you know, this campaign is in so many ways a personal mission.Since my earliest years, the military has been my family. My own military career followed in a long line of honorable service and sacrifice. When military men and women are dishonored, and their service diminished, we should all feel a personal responsibility to correct the record.

Will you join me in honoring your military hero? Click here to post a tribute to a soldier, sailor, Marine or airman;

I've said so many times that Dad is my hero. He taught me the meaning of commitment to a cause bigger and more significant than self. His life and military services define duty, honor and country. Read my tribute to Dad here;

Thank you for the help you've given. If you're in the area, stop by the Westmoreland County Fair this Saturday night!

With deep gratitude,

Bill

Bill Russell
Candidate for Congress
12th Congressional District

CAMPAIGN MANAGER’S NOTE: Congressman Murtha's campaign has just moved into action. Over the past few days he's returned to southwestern PA to announce millions in taxpayer-funded earmark spending. His campaign issued the first direct attack on Bill, and more are expected. Jack Murtha is not giving up, and neither are we! Evidence is mounting that we're "in the hunt!"

Would you please consider a $50 contribution immediately? We're about to move into the critical next phase of the campaign(details are forthcoming), and Bill needs your help to keep up the pace. DONATE HERE;

- Peg Luksik (peg@russellbrigade.com)

William Russell for Congress, P.O. Box 630, Johnstown, PA 15907 | E:info@RussellBrigade.com | PH:814.525.9171 |