Powered By Christian Gifts

Friday, July 27, 2007

Prayer for Heroes in GWOT

As a preacher of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I believe that prayer is one of the most important parts of my ministry. I also believe that the more people who pray, the better. I would like to use this post to name several people that I know or have been asked to pray for here on a local level, and then allow you folks who read this blog to add to the list in the comment section. As you add, I will edit the post and add their names to this main post and ask that if you believe in prayer to lift the brave patriots up to the Lord.

I know that there are several Christians, at least one Jewish person, and at least on atheist who blog here regularly. Let's band together to pray for the safety of those who are serving, no matter where it is they are currently stationed.

Here is the list:

Mark Kinslow
David Stroud
David Veerkamp
Tanner Archibald
Adam Herbert
MJ
Alex MacKilligan, USN
Corey, Basic at Ft. Jackson
Adam, Basic at Ft. Jackson
Daniel Porter

Jordan Porter[2 brothers in the same Ranger unit]
Allen Leggit
Christopher Brock


Thank you, and God Bless America!