Powered By Christian Gifts

Friday, February 6, 2009

Town Hall Meeting with Mike Pence


February 6, 2009

Mr. Ed Boston

Hope, Indiana 47246


Dear Mr. Boston:

I invite you to join me this Monday, February 9th at 12:30p.m. at the Donner Center in Columbus (22ndand Sycamore Street, Columbus) for a town hall meeting with an update from the 111th Congress.

To learn more, or to voice your opinion on this or any other issue aff
ecting you or your family, I invite you to join me at this open forum. If you would like more information on this or any other issue, please visit my website at: http://mikepence.house.gov

Sincerely,

Mike Pence


Member of Congress

Warmest regards,




Mike Pence

Member of Congress


NOTE:
The information contained in this message is confidential and intended for the named recipient. If this
message was forwarded to you or you did not receive it directly from my Congressional e-mail account,
you cannot rely on it as an official statement because it may have been altered. If you have any questions
about the validity of this message, please call my Washington office at: (202) 225-3021.



***Please do not reply to this e-mail address. This mailbox is send-only and will not receive e-mail. Instead,
contact me online at http://mikepence.house.gov/contact/.