Powered By Christian Gifts

Friday, February 15, 2008

You want to vote for Obama?

from Dean

The following article is unedited and in the authors own words. Essential reading in my opinion.

Be careful of who and what you vote for, America’s future is at stake.


Three absolutely critical articles can be found at ANewtOne discussing this in detail, Bill Keller on Obama, More Obamanation, and Obamanation. Read them!!


We ask for your immediate attention, and viral dissemination of this news.

America is being fooled by Borak Hussein Obama!!
By ibn Misr


"YES, MUSLIMS ARE MEMBERS IN OUR CHURCH." "WE HAVE MANY MEMBERS IN OUR CHURCH WHO ARE MUSLIMS."


I am Usama K. Dakdok, President of The Straight Way of Grace Ministry. I am invited by churches all over America to speak about ISLAM and its threat to America and the West.
I have had concerns about Senator Obama,s honesty regarding his so called Christian faith.
I called The United Church of Christ in Chicago ILLINOIS, where Senator Obama is a member.

If Senator Obama was indeed a Christian, he would be regarded as an "Apostate" which according to Islamic Law, would mean he would be subject to a death warrant imposed upon anyone who leaves Islam, according to Prophet Mohammed himself. Many of such murders take place around this world to Muslims who have left Islam. Putting Islamic law aside, he would still be condemned by Islam. However, in Senator Obamas instance, Muslims in America are joyously happy to think that Obama would be a Muslim President in the white House. Obama is deceiving America. Muslims would not be endorsing a Muslim who left Islam and became a Christian.

It is important to note that I had four witnesses to this telephone conversation with his church. The dates, time and length of the entire conversation can be verified by phone records. The following is the conversation I had with the church, regarding his membership there.

"My name is Usama, and I am from Egypt." "I am interested in joining the church." "I need to ask some questions please." The operator directed me to the membership office. I proceeded to ask questions that only a Muslim would ask. "What is the difference between Baptist and your church?" She responded, " WE believe exactly what Baptists believe." My second question was, "How big is your church and what kind of church is it?" She responded, "We are a Black African American Church and we have 6000 members. I asked, "Do I have to attend Sunday School classes or other meetings to be a member?" She answered "No." I asked, "Do I have to be baptized to join the church?" She again answered, "No." I asked, "Do I have to pay a membership Fee to join?" Her answer was No. I then asked her what I needed to do to join. She told me that I needed to attend two Sunday School classes in a row and then I would walk the aisle. I replied, "That sounds easy." "One last question please."

"IF I AM MUSLIM AND I BELIEVE IN PROPHET MOHAMMED, PEACE BE UPON HIM AND I ALSO BELIEVE IN JESUS, BE UPON HIM, DO I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY ISLAMIC FAITH TO BE A MEMBER IN YOUR CHURCH?" SHE ANSWERED, "NO." "WE HAVE MANY MUSLIM MEMBERS IN OUR CHURCH." It is important to note that Muslims and Christians would not attend the same church.""
I asked her, "is that how Senator Borak Hussein Obama became a member?" There was silence.

I went on and stated that his father and step father were Muslim, his grandfathers and grandmothers are Muslim, his uncles and aunts, nephews and nieces and cousins are Muslim and everyone in his family in Kenya are Muslims. She replied to me, "I am sorry, I cannot answer these questions for you." I of course sensed she was uncomfortable. I ended the conversation by saying to her, "YOUR CHURCH HAS DONE GREAT HARM TO THIS COUNTRY BY COVERING A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING AND THAT WOLF IS SENATOR BORAK HUSSEIN OBAMA." end of phone call......

This is fraud to the people of the United States of America.

Sincerely, Usama Dakdok

P.S. I am willing to expose this to the media in all outlets.

God Bless America

Send inquiries to SonsofApesAndpigs@gmail.com