Powered By Christian Gifts

Friday, February 15, 2008

Message from Cyber Pastor

Just a quick note to update you on my dear friend, Pastor Jerry Travis. Two of my pastor friends and I have visited Jerry and his family every day but Wednesday this week. We are watching him slowly get worse, and expect to get "the call" literally at any moment.


If Jerry makes it through another night, we will be back to visit him again in the morning.


Being on the road an hour and a half each way to the hospital where Jerry is, along with the time we spend with him hasn't left much time for blogging, and most of the things I've done are just copying things for other websites, but the election posts involving those about men from Iraq Vets for Congress are very important!

I also want to thank Dean for getting in a post for me on his trip to Berkeley and giving us a first hand report.

Please don't forget that Do The Right Thing Radio starts Monday at 11:00 pm Eastern time. Pray for God's will to be accomplished with this new endeavor.

Thanks for all the kind words and emails for my dear brother Jerry.


I love you all,


Cyber Pastor

PS. The picture above is my two prayer partners, Pastor Jerry Travis is on the right and Pastor David Gates is on the left.