Powered By Christian Gifts

Friday, February 8, 2008

Time To Win One for The Gipper!

OK, John McCain will probably never be mistaken for Ronald Wilson Reagan, but it's now time to win this election for The Gipper. Reagan Conservatism may be dead to some people, but to us die-hard Reagan Conservatives it's time to "Do The Right Thing" and get behind Senator John McCain and win this election.

I was going to write this post anyway, but I just saw Snooper's post and decided to go ahead and write this before going to bed.

There are a ton of things I could talk about in this column, but I'm going to link to several different posts from some of my friends like Spree, another from Snooper, comments on this blog, from Michelle Malkin, another from Michelle Malkin, Amy Procter, and several at Grizzly Groundswell.

I gained a ton of respect for Mitt Romney for dropping out for not only the good of the party, but more importantly the good of the nation.

McCain must win this election! Why, you ask? Thank you and let me answer with this:

The Government War on Terror MUST be continued/won and McCain is the only choice to run that war. Plain, simple, end of story (well almost).

The spread of Islamofacism in the world and more importantly stopping it here in America, it the greatest threat to our society today. We cannot "give" them 4 - 8 years of advantage by electing someone weak on this subject, ie barak hussein obama, and hilary rodham clinton (for those of you who don't know, I refuse to capitalize the names of those who disrespect our troops).

Voting for McCain is difficult for many of us to swallow! But from this point forward you will not hear me bash our future Commander-in-Chief; oh, I'm sure I will disagree and question (I have with Bush), but the liberal machine is going to bash our candidate enough, and it's time to get busy and get the RIGHT people elected.

I think we "owe" that to The Gipper, our children, grandchildren, and all future generations!

Rant over!

CP

PS. And don't forget that we MUST get Conservatives elected in Congress, State, and Local election as well. We are in a fight for our country as we know it. The gloves have to come off, and we've got to do everything (honestly) to win come November!