Powered By Christian Gifts

Monday, November 17, 2008

About Our Good Friend Roger Gardner

This following post is up at Roger Gardner's blog: Radarsite. Please click on the link to go make comments to Roger. While you are there, read some of the outstanding posts Roger has put together in the last couple of years --- many must reads for true Patriots!


I am personally praying for a miracle and believing the God will heal Roger's body.

At the bottom are links to wonderful posts about Roger, and they are other must read items as well.

CP



A message to my Radarsite readers

This post, originally dated November 16th, 2008, will remain on top in Roger's absence. Contributors will continue to post here, and we ask that you continue to visit and comment. While we cannot replace Roger's dynamic work, we can keep his blog going until his return.



Dear loyal Radarsite readers --

This is a strange message for me to be writing. But it must be done. But how? What can I say? I think I'll just say it up front. Two days ago I got diagnosed with acute leukemia. It is considered "lethal". I have been told that it could come to an end in as short a time as 2 weeks. I have been allowed to come home for one night before I go into the hospital tomorrow for chemo. If I survive the first week, things could get better, if I survive four weeks thing could really get better. However, as of now the first prognosis does seem the most likely. I think we all wonder how we might react to news like this. At this point I can tell you that I am in a good mood, and I have accepted it and I have nothing but gratitude that I have been allowed to live this long, and to have found such a fulfilling mission this late in life.

I am so grateful to have made so many good friends and to have found so many worthy patriots who love this great country of ours as much as I do, not despite what we have done but because of what we have done.

This may be my last article and of course I would like it to be my best. I would like to fill it with everything I have learned or felt. I would like to say something really profound and meaningful, but I just can't. I'm getting too tired right now to go much further.

I can only say thank you for all I have learned from you and for your steadfast loyalty. My fondest hope of course would be that I would come back home all cured and find this article to be an embarrassment to me. lol But of course that's not up to me.

Please, all of you, all of you who are my fellow warriors, all of you who have commented here, and all of you who have been quiet readers, keep up the good fight, and I hope that you have enjoyed me as much as I have enjoyed you.

With great respect,

Roger W. Gardner

Radarsite




**** At other sites:

http://maggiesnotebook.blogspot.com/2008/11/about-roger-gardner-and-radarsite.html

http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/2008/11/message-to-wake-up-america-readers.html