Powered By Christian Gifts

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Latest on the Yllescas Family

The Yllescas Family

Thursday, January 8, 2009

House Hunting

Today my parents came down and we looked at a few homes. I found one that I absolutely love so we'll see how it goes. A part of me hates moving into a new home because Rob and I built our house in TX and had so many memories in it, but I also know that in order to move forward,
this is something I need to do. Like I said before, realistically, I can't live in TX. It's too far from my family. Rob would want me to try to be happy and move forward. No matter how badly I want him back, there's nothing I can do to change what happened. Rob's biggest worry was how the girls and I would be if something should happen to him. I promised him we'd be ok when I last spoke to him at the hospital. I have no doubt he's watching over us helping me make the right decisions in everything I have to do try to get back to "normal" life. But right now, "normal" seems so far away. I keep being told that things will get better and the pain will ease over time, but right now that seems hard to believe. No matter what, Rob will always have a part of my heart. As "they" say, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day.

Posted by
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Link to our house


I've posted a link to our house I'm selling in Tx. It's on the right side of the blog. If you have
any questions regarding it, please feel free to email me or my realtor. The house is a lot bigger on the inside than it looks on the outside. It's over 2000 sqft.



Our house for sale in Killeen, TX