Powered By Christian Gifts

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

RINO Stampede

HT to Snooper at ANewtOne.

Simply amazing and a must read over at Heading Right. I never thought I would see this transpire in my lifetime but I am - a loss of discriptor - glad(?) that I just may be able to have a part in heading things off at the pass. Miracles do still happen even if the numbers don't support the possibility.

But, seeing that God Himself invented numbers, I am sure he doesn't let silly men with their numbers get in His way.

Just a reminder to some folks just in case some didn't know this about me. I am a Christian and I do know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. I may not be the role model for and of a Christian but at least I am one.

On every mission, I took with me these verses of Scripture:

Psalm 46:10 - Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Habakkuk 2:1 - I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

1 Kings 19:12 - And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
That Still Small Voice saved my life many times. And that Still Small Voice says to pass this along as well to our readers. 2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Until then...