Powered By Christian Gifts

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Learning About The Hazards of Bomb Making The Hard Way

"One must learn to never cross wire an explosive device."

Earlier this month, two clerics of a world religion were accidentally killed while assembling a bomb inside their house of worship.  We won’t tell you which religion, but let’s just say that absolutely no one was surprised.

Why how insensitive of me. Perhaps these two skipped one too many bomb making classes or were wearing static electricity generating wool socks.