Powered By Christian Gifts

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A BTR Recommendation

This is from my good friend "mailgeek". The live show has already aired but you can click the link below to listen to the archive.

CP

I am pleased to announce that I have landed an interview with Congresman Thaddeus McCotter (R-Michigan) Sunday morning 8/3/2008 at 10:30am EDT. Feel free to join us in the chat room. He is scheduled to discuss the blackout on the Hill on Friday, Energy policy, and what's next. I have not confirmed if he will take calls but we will try to maximize his time availability. I hope to make this interview available to all the rational conservative hosts if it turns out to be worthwhile. We must, IMO, spread the word that we have a congressional delegation that is paying attention. thanks, mailgeek.

Click to listen.

Or copy and paste the link below:

http://www.Blogtalkradio.com/documentinginsanity/2008/08/03/Rep-Thaddeus-McCotter-R-Michigan-on-the-lights-going-out