Powered By Christian Gifts

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Travis Hankins for Congress

I am very excited to finally be able to make this post! Travis is my personal friend and I am part of his Ministry Team of advisers. To say that I fully support Travis would be an understatement. He is exactly what we Christians, Conservatives, and Republicans need in DC.

Pastor Ed



Dear Friend,

I hope this email finds you and your family well. I am writing to inform you of my decision to run for U.S. Congress as the Republican candidate for the 9th Congressional District of Indiana.

Our government is broken and those we have entrusted to fix our problems have only added to it. We need to return to our Christian Conservative principles of limited government, strong national defense and traditional moral values.

The American people are tired of having to choose between the lesser of two evils. I am running on a 100% conservative platform that will unite Hoosiers and give voters an opportunity to support a candidate whose values and vision they can whole heartedly stand behind. Now is the time for new Conservative Leadership.

The focus of my Campaign and service in the House of Representatives is to fight for the absolute Right to Life, Energy Independence (Drill!), a Secure Border, a Balanced Budget and Term Limits.

It is time for us to wake up and return to our founding principles that have made this country the greatest nation in the history of mankind. That is why I ask for your prayers and support as I run to serve and represent you in United States Congress.

This is how you can help.


Contribute Financially


I need your financial help. Will you please take a moment and contribute financially to my Campaign? I need to raise $25,000 by December 15th. This initial amount will help me launch my campaign and ignite the success necessary to ensure victory. Any dollar amount will help tremendously, even if it is just $5 or $25.

You can write out a check to Travis Hankins and drop it off at our Campaign Headquarters or send it through mail to the following address:

Hankins for Congress
1824 Central Ave.
Columbus, IN 47201


Volunteer

I also need your help in volunteering throughout the Campaign. Will you please make a commitment to volunteer some of your time to the Campaign? Please take a minute and click on the link below to sign up to volunteer. Thank You!



Volunteer

There are plenty of opportunities to be a part of the Campaign.


Website


Please take some time and read through my website. I want you to know exactly what I stand for and how I am going to represent you in Congress. Here is the link.

www.travishankins.com


I really need your help. Will you please pray for me? Will you please support my candidacy? Will you please contribute financially? Will you please ask your friends and family to support me?

Please pass this email along to all your friends and family across the state and nation to let them know of my decision to run for U.S. Congress. Please ask them for their prayers and support for my Candidacy and our Campaign. Also, please tell them to pass the word along to ask all of their friends and family to support my run for Congress. Thank you for all your help, I really appreciate it. Keep up the good fight. Together we will make a difference. Take care and God Bless!



Travis Hankins


Hankins for Congress
1824 Central Ave.
Columbus, IN 47201

"The office seeks the man, the man doesn't seek the office."
- Ronald Reagan

"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field."
- Matthew 9:37-38