Powered By Christian Gifts

Friday, June 6, 2008

Message From Cyber Pastor

Well, well, well - What can I say? I am going to have all comments placed into moderation until further notice. I've deleted all but the one comment that made me realize I've let this go on for too long without doing something about it in the thread about Pelosi. 


There are plenty of blogs where debates, name calling, moonbat slaying, and all those things can take place - that's not what this site is for. This site is to put out the opinions and news articles of interest to Cyber Pastor and the Cyber Crew. 

I know that there are those who are more liberal than we are who come here. You are more than welcome to come and see what we have to say, and comments, within reason will be allowed. 

What this isn't, is a place to come where people get stressed out by comments. If you like it here - that's great; if you don't like it here - please go elsewhere. 

I won't apologize for my opinions or the opinions of those I allow to post on here, but I will apologize for not keeping up with comments that are unnecessarily rude and out of line. 

I was going to post several more things that I wanted to do on a regular basis, but tonight I think it's best if everyone just takes a break!

Cyber Pastor