Powered By Christian Gifts

Monday, September 1, 2008

Palin Family Crisis - It's a Private Family Matter

I don't really have time to get links and quotes, but I just wanted to say that the news announced today about Governor Palin's 17 yr-old daughter being pregnant should be a private family matter.

Anyone who would exploit this issue for political purposes should be ashamed of themselves and look in the mirror and ask if they would like to explain to the world every thing that happens in their family.

A reporter asked me today if this changed my views of the Governor or her nomination and I told him, "not one iota!"

This shows that public figures and politicians are humans and face the same everyday problems that come up in your family and mine.

Pray for the Palin Family, and this unborn child!

CP

Powered by ScribeFire.