Powered By Christian Gifts

Monday, March 16, 2009

Meghan McCain continues her "moderate" publicity tour

Post submitted by Trevor

Updated information from Trevor: Ingraham to Meghan McCain: "Toughen up"

Original post:

Today on ABC's "The View" Megan McCain was a guest and was discussing the "feud" with Laura Ingraham. Now first off I have to say that no one regardless of political views has the right to bring a person's weight into the discussion even if your just "joking around". I am a fan of Laura but I have to admit I was not a fan of her comments.

It could be just that I'm younger or something but I believe you can disagree without name calling or personal attacks. Conservatives can lead by example by showing that we can be a loud and firm voice without compromising our conservative principals.

We should strive to stay away from things like attacking a person's weight and so on. Personal attacks to nothing but demoralize a person and as Christian religious conservatives we must be firm in our convictions without playing the personal attack games,

By the way Meghan. Watch your mouth LOL


Here's the full interview...