Powered By Christian Gifts

Monday, March 16, 2009

One Nation Under God


"God, family, and friends will get us through this crisis." Major General Paul E. Vallely, U.S. Army retired. Please visit his web site; Stand Up America.




"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." --John Adams

"When I took the oath of office, I pledged loyalty to only one special interest group -- 'We the People.' Those people -- neighbors and friends, shopkeepers and laborers, farmers and craftsmen -- do not have infinite patience. As a matter of fact, some 80 years ago, Teddy Roosevelt wrote these instructive words in his first message to the Congress: 'The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame.' Well, perhaps that kind of wrath will be deserved if our answer to these serious problems is to repeat the mistakes of the past." --Ronald Reagan

"I apprehend no danger to our country from a foreign foe ... Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter. -- From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger. I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing. Make them intelligent, and they will be vigilant; give them the means of detecting the wrong, and they will apply the remedy." --U.S. Senator Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

From Pat Dollard:   The Cincinnati Tea Party - With Videos

Mark Harvey; The Snooper Report

Sheridan Folgers Sovereignty Alliance; The Constitutional Crisis in a Nutshell: Provided By: Republic of Florida Civil Militia

“I shall know but one country. The ends I aim at shall be my country’s, my God’s, and Truth’s. I was born an American; I live an American; I shall die an American.” ~Daniel Webster

“The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson