Powered By Christian Gifts

Thursday, December 6, 2007

A New Look and Thank You For Your Support


I thought it was time to freshen up the look of "Do The Right Thing", so this is what I've come up with so far. Actually what really made me think of doing this is that I asked Miss Beth how to do some things to help me make posting easier, so I thought I would use her help and update the look at the same time.

Speaking of Miss Beth, I found some good info at her site:

I'm combining two things this week because they're both timely. First, of course, is the standard Stop the ACLU! Weekly Round-up from Jay here. Following the round-up is a little bit of help from the American Center for Law and Justice ("ACLJ") here, regarding your and your family's rights this Christmas season.

Articles:

Boston Wants to Ban Spanking

Nannystating at its core definition. Boston wants Mass to be first! I can only ask what the h**l is wrong with these people? There was a time when an unruly child got paddled when they misbehaved. Over the last couple of decades that has been set aside in favor of "time outs" and other such "punishments" that don't really work. What do we have to show for it? Unruly children terrorizing teachers across the land, falling test scores and disrespectful children.

Kucinich and Ron Paul Ticket?

Kucinich is actually suggesting his hopes for this. Wouldn't this be a sign of the apocalypse if it happens?

"Christ" Taken Out of Christmas Festival

Just another casuality in the war. Thanks to political correctness and groups like the ACLU. Chipping away at the core.

Actually, part of doing this post is to test out the things Miss Beth taught me how to do, and this proves she must be a genious as it seems to be working! Thanks Beth - you are the best.

It's also a chance for me to say thank you to all those who come here and support what I'm doing on "Do The Right Thing". You folks make doing this a very enjoyable experience for me, and I really love being your Cyber Pastor!

If there is ever anything I can be of assistance to you with, please feel free to contact me at hopecyberpastor@gmail.com .

I've got some other features I plan on adding, so please let me know what you think about the new look and new features as I add them (good comments and constructive suggestions are very much appreciated)!