Powered By Christian Gifts

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Cyber Pastor's Daily Deciblez!!!

Cyber Pastor's Daily Deciblez!!!

It's been several days since I've posted much on my blog, and it feels good to get back to "work" after all the festivities that make up the Boston Family Christmas celebrations!


I have started a new feature that will be daily, at least for a while and will be a regular all the way up to Election 2008.

The Presidential Prayer Team, for who I serve as the Ambassador Chaplain, has an initiative called Pray to Vote 2008.

It is my humble opinion, that there is NOTHING better that we can spend our time doing than being in prayer for our upcoming elections. Sure, we need to inform ourselves, post blogs, make donations, write letters to the editor, and on and on, but serious prayer for our nation - that America will follow the will of God when we go to the polls - is something that I will be promoting here and elsewhere in the days and weeks to come.

The picture above is Cyber Pastor along with PPT President/CEO John Lind and PPT Ambassador Roger Metzger (r to l) from this past September when John visited our church and spoke at a community event as well.

Finally, I am happy to say that I have the next installment in the ongoing series: Israel - America's Greatest Ally ready to post tomorrow. Dean has more great information to share, and I'm excited to be able to post it here at Do The Right Thing!

Other posts since last Daily Deciblez!!!:

Presidential Message: Christmas 2007

Pray the Vote 2008

OneNewsNow.com Poll

Merry Christmas from Cyber Pastor

Israel - America's Greatest Ally; Links to all Posts

Israel - America's Greatest Ally; Dean Part 7