Powered By Christian Gifts

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cyber Pastor's Daily Deciblez!!!


Cyber Pastor's Daily Deciblez!!!

So I can agree that my Deciblez!!! have been nowhere near Daily recently, but I am happy to say that I have finished the homework for my latest class, and maybe I will be able to do some other things.

Notice I didn't say I wouldn't be busy, it's the middle of December and who isn't busy during this time of year.

I wanted to mention a couple of things before I list my most recent posts at Do The Right Thing.

I belong to a group of Conservatives called "Patriots for Conservative Values". This group comes from all over the U.S. and while we don't always agree on everything.


Several of the people in this group have blogs of their own, and I'm proud to associate with such a wonderful group of highly ethical members of the "new media". We have several people who do intense research into the topics they post about, and one of the things about doing this is that you rarely have to go back and correct or apologize for printing something erroneous, but I am sure that each of these people of high morals would do so if warranted.

That's one of the many things that our group of PFCV bloggers have that separate us from the MSM. Folks in PFCV I'm proud to be just a small part of our group of "Patriots" (ouch, that's tough to say when you are a Colts fan - but that's another subject).

Also, I would like to encourage each person who reads this to keep our military heroes in your prayers. While we are busy preparing for Christmas, tens of thousands of them are defending our freedoms all over the world. Say an extra prayer for them and their family as we approach Christmas with great anticipation.

Click on the articles below to read my most recent posts

Historical Review of Iraq Situation

Stop Hand Shows - Thompson Campaign

What Others are Saying About Christmas Legislation

US House Okays Resolution Recognizing Christianity and Christmas

Twelve Day of Christmas