Powered By Christian Gifts

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cyber Pastor's Daily Deciblez!!!


Ok, I haven't posted any Deciblez!!! for a while - (for those who don't get it, it's my play on the word "rant" or even just my thoughts and then I recap my recent posts).

I wanted to mention that I enjoyed being a guest of my friend Sonlite Knight from A Newt One on his Blog Talk Radio Program on Monday evening. You can go here and check out the achieves for all his shows.

I especially want to recognize "The Troops Show" special that they did on their program. Check out this update on their site to get more details on this fantastic effort by those at A Newt One, and others who helped out.

Well, since I'm still taking Ministerial Classes and I have homework due on Saturday to finish my latest course, I'm going to list my latest posts and then work on my class.


Oh yeah, silly me I almost forgot to promo my latest post that I sent to several sites: Time to Make a Decision. In this article I announce my decision to support Fred Thompson as my choice for the Republican nominee for President of the United States.


I have posted this article at Digital Journal, Real Clear Politics and Grizzley Groundswell. If you have not already done so, I encourage you to stop by and vote for my post at DJ or RCP if you deem appropriate.


From Focus on the Family

Israel - America's Greatest Ally; Update

GOP Wins Blogosphere Battle

Time To Make a Decision

Check Out VAJoe.com

Don't Miss Out-Last Day to Sign VFW's Christmas Card

Blog Talk Radio

From Vets For Freedom's Pete Hegseth

Latest from ACT for America

Israel - America's Greatest Ally; Update

Come To Church - Cyber Pastor is Preaching