Powered By Christian Gifts

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Jerome Graber's New Book is Available.

Hello all!
 
My book, "What My Two Year Old Taught Me About Grace," is finally out and available. I am attaching a pic of the cover and back page, just because I am so proud of it.
 
When I first mentioned my book to you all, several of you expressed interest in it. If you still want to buy a copy for yourself or for gifts, I'd be happy to oblige! ;-)
 
The list price is $12.95, and will be available in about two weeks through Barnes and Noble's online bookstore. Or, you can request them directly from me and get an autographed copy for 20% off in time for Father's Day or for graduation gifts.
 
But if you are interested, e-mail me back and let me know. I'll get your mailing address and arrange to get a signed copy out ASAP.
 
Sincerely,
 
Jerome Graber (aka loving_it from the old GOP.com days.)


Here's the direct link to where people can order the book. 
 
Or, you are welcome to give people my e-mail address if they want autographed copies.

Jerome's email address is:jerome@firstqualityhomes.com .