Powered By Christian Gifts

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

BTR News


I got this from Paul Ibbetson at Straight Talk Radio 

I want to invite you to listen to my interview with Shirley Phelps Roper of the Westboro Baptist Church this Thursday at 9:00 p.m. CT.

I know that many readers here are interested in the Westboro wackos, and I'm looking forward to this interview.

And on the Do The Right Thing Radio front, I thought Monday's program was a good one. You can listen to the archive by clicking here: 
Do The Right Thing Radio (Monday's archive).

Tomorrow's show, at 2:00 pm (eastern) will be a tribute to Mother's Day and mothers in general. If you have a tribute to share, you can call in live at (347) 324-5417. If you are unable to call in but would like a tribute read, send it to me at 
hopecyberpastor@gmail.com and I'll be happy to get it on the air. 

For tomorrow's show you can click here: Do The Right Thing Radio (Thursday's live show). 

Also, for those of you who have no clue how to listen to the Do The Right Thing Radio broadcasts, but would like to, I'm going to be sending out an email soon on that topic. For now - if you have Internet connection and speakers, you can hear the program. Contact me if you need help.