Powered By Christian Gifts

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My One Man One Day Protest


Disclaimer: The opinions in this post are that of Ed Boston aka Cyber Pastor and do not represent the opinions of any of the various groups I represent or support.


Now don't panic, I won't be arrested like Al Sharpton for my protest. I didn't announce in advance what I was going to do, and let me emphasize that this was a ONE DAY only protest and that ONE DAY was Tuesday, Primary Day here in Indiana. 

If you know me very well at all, you know that I am not happy that the only "real" choice for President on the Republican ballot was John McCain. Now there were three other names actually on the ballot (Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee, and Ron Paul were there), but we all know that McCain is the only one left who is in the race. 

So to "voice" my displeasure with McCain being the only person available to vote for, considering he wasn't even in my top three, I chose to not vote for anyone in the Presidential section of the ballot. I voted for every other race held, but I think that the Republican Party needs to get their act together before they alienate Conservative Christians such as myself. 

I believe that we need to get on our knees and pray that Godly men and women, with high moral standards, and from the Conservative side of the aisle will stand up and take part in running for office in the national, state, and local levels. 

So there you have it. My one day, one person protest - and the one day part is extremely important, as from today forward Cyber Pastor is behind John McCain 100% (whether I like all his stances on the issues or not), and he will get my vote in the election that really matters in November.