Powered By Christian Gifts

Sunday, September 16, 2007

See You In DC

Most of you already know that I am headed to Washington DC tomorrow to join up with the Veterans For Freedom group as we take our concerns to Capital Hill. I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa to come.

I love Washington DC! All the history, the solemness of the memorials -
Arlington cemetary and on and on!


However, this is more than just a fun trip, it really is a business trip. And the "business"is to let our nation's elected officials know that the American people mean business when it comes to supporting our men and women in the Armed Forces.

Nothing short of Victory in the War on Terror and with the Islamists who want us dead is acceptable. PERIOD! They need to know that when they choose cut and run that the American people are going to "cut" them out of office.

I have my camera and laptop ready and I hope to post each day with pictures while I'm gone, but until I get to DC let me say that I love each of you who stop by and check out my blog, (yes even the ones who don't agree with me)!

God Bless America!

Pastor Ed