Powered By Christian Gifts

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Views Expressed........

......on this blog, "Do The Right Thing" are the views of Pastor Ed Boston, and do not represent the denomination of the church I pastor, the church itself, or the Presidential Prayer Team.

I speak for myself and myself only. That's one of the great things about this "new media", the little man (in this case, me) can voice our opinions and know that we are speaking for no one other than ourselves (unless otherwise stated).

The main stream media gets a big stage, and to be sure they speak for themselves - thus the "new media" is fighting back in our own way. One person at a time, one post at a time.

If there are any questions about this post, feel free to ask in the comment section, or email me at hopecyberpastor@gmail.com .

God bless you all,

and God bless America!

Pastor Ed