Powered By Christian Gifts

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Did They Watch The Same Debate I Did?

After watching John McCain soundly and conviningly spank Nobama all over the floor in last night's debate, I wake up this morning to watch and read that Nobama either "held his own" or clearly won the debate.


WHAT ARE PEOPLE SMOKING WHO BELIEVE THAT??????

From "I'm not George Bush" to "Joe the Plumber" to the "washed up old terrorist" just to name three, Nobama was clearly on the defensive and many times looked flustered and out of whack, McCain was on offensive and certainly in control.

To me it was a man debating a child, and Senator John McCain was clearly the man!

We still have a lot of work ahead, but victory can and will be seen! I added the Nobama - Rev Wrong picture just so you never forget.

Don't give up!

Cyber Pastor