Powered By Christian Gifts

Monday, October 27, 2008

Follow-up On Prayforsarahpalin.com

Follow-up on the previous post:
http://dotherightthing-cyberpastor.blogspot.com/2008/10/prayforsarahpalincom.html

And info on a great voter's guide you can download.



by NJ_GOP

I was working the phone banks on Thursday evening at McCain HQ (in the DC area) and I met one of the senior campaign people there. Her name is Pam and after she thanked everyone for their hard work she told the group (of about 100 volunteers) that Sarah Palin has asked all of us to please pray for this election.

I was able to speak with Pam later that evening and I asked her to tell Sarah that I do pray, every day literally on my knees and that I know of many others who do the same. She went on to tell me that the the campaign is very aware that this is a spiritual battle and that they truly believe that there are evil forces at work. She told me that there is a group of prayer warriors fasting and praying over the election and our country (If I am not mistaken they are even walking around D.C. praying on a daily basis.)

When I received the above link this afternoon, I thought it would be a nice thing to pass along to others.

Website: http://prayforsarahpalin.com/

So even if you don't sign up on the site, please remember to pray, and please remember to vote on Nov. 4th!!

Thanks so much.

Also, you can download the Christian Coalition voters guide (finally) and pass them out to your friends and family. This is a powerful tool. I strongly recommend it. www.cc.org

Thanks!!

NJ_GOP