Powered By Christian Gifts

Friday, January 4, 2008

Cyber Pastor's Daily Deciblez!!!

Cyber Pastor's Daily Deciblez!!!

Iowa is behind us, New Hampshire and South Carolina are coming up, and several million dollars later, we don't know much more than we did last week at this time. Well, except for hilary that is!

Huckabee led the way as expected to win with Romney and all that cash and his negative ads coming in second.

For the democrats, obama, edwards and then hilary. How can this be??? The clinton machine behind her, and going against a newbie still on OJT and an ambulance chaser, and all she can do is 3rd place. And let me tell you, she worked hard to get that 3rd place finish too.

Maybe she just wants to screw things up for the Republicans, who are foaming at the mouth to face the "queen of Arkansas" (just like the dems and media would kill to face Huckabee).

What will be the czarina's next move? I heard today she was scrapping the long speeches and meeting people and taking real life questions from non-planted citizens. Don't count her out, and she may be the Republicans best chance at winning the White House.

Finally, before I list my most recent posts, I'm going to let you know that I'm going to be posting my feelings about evangelicals and homeschoolers being for Huckabee.

Just a preview saying that I think I fall in both of these groups (sometimes it is difficult to know about the labels placed on people), and I am not for Huckabee. I think you can be Christian and not for the former governor from Arkansas!

And doesn't that phrase scare the bejeebers right out of you????

Email from Fred08

Warning, Warning, Warning!!!

"Proof" the Surge is Working

Pray the Vote 2008

Doesn't Sound Like Fred is Quitting To Me

Email from Brigette Gabriel/ACT! for America