Powered By Christian Gifts

Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Additions to the DTRT Family of Writers

What's New at Do The Right Thing?

I am very excited to announce some new additions to the line up of writer's that contribute here at Do The Right Thing.

Of course we have Dean who has done an awesome job on our continuing series "Israel, America's Greatest Ally", as well as Boaz who has contributed to that series as well.

I have received commitments from SFBert and NJ_GOP to begin posting and I couldn't be happier that both are coming on board!

I posted a series of comments that SFBert made on the liberals running the Israeli government yesterday so you get a brief introduction to him for those who don't know him already.

Hopefully in the next few days I will get a bio from both the new contributors, and you can get to know and appreciate them the way I do.

Welcome aboard to both SFBert and NJ_GOP!