Powered By Christian Gifts

Friday, January 4, 2008

Warning, Warning, Warning!!!

This post is from my friend Ben at A Newt One. There are several great posts up already this morning at the A Newt One site. Click here to go there now.

Lionheart, a British blogger opposed to Islam's seizure of his homeland, is being investigated for "stirring up racial hatred". Damn officious, authoritarian government!!!

This news comes on a good day for me now that I know I am being arrested for my blog (more to follow), for those who are investigating me and seeking to charge me please read carefully the scriptures which I wrote that I believe in through faith because they come directly from the pages of my Bible, this gives me comfort that no one will be able to harm me unjustly and that those who seek to do so will themselves receive God's wrath - I am one of Earths fools after all, someone willing to serve the Almighty no matter what the cost.


In answer to a comment, Lionheart writes:
I am being arrested on suspicion of "Stirring up Racial Hatred by displaying written material" contrary to sections 18(1) and 27(3) of the Public Order Act 1986.

We must act now, before draconian hate speech legislation is enacted here. Islam and its handmaiden, the U.N. are intolerable. We must get rid of them now rather than waiting until blood flows in the streets and jail doors slam shut.

Take action now. Sign these on line petitions and email them to everyone in your address book. Cross post them on your blog. Spread the word!!! Now is the time to act for the preservation of our precious liberty.