Powered By Christian Gifts

Friday, October 26, 2007

Cyber Pastor's Daily Deciblez!!!


Friday, October 26, 2007

"Complaints about religious content have led to a ban on flag-folding recitations by Veterans Administration employees and volunteers at all 125 national cemeteries. It all started because of one complaint about the ceremony at Riverside National Cemetery in California."

I get so angered by comments like - it started because of one complaint! So forgive me for stating the obvious, since when does one person speak for all of AMERICA? How many millions are now offended by this "ban"? When are people who make decisions going to wake up and grow a spine? Quit giving in to the loud mouth minority and upsetting the "no longer Silent Majority"!

Saturday, I will be gone all day taking a class, but I want to start this weekend with highlighting what Fred Thompson and Mike Huckabee stand for/against. In my opinion they have both kicked it up a notch this week, and with all due respect to Duncan Hunter, I have narrowed my choice for President to Thompson and Huckabee.

I was almost ready to name Huckabee my choice, but then Thompson laid out his immigration stance and in my opinion has finally started stepping up to the plate. And Huckabee has been gaining support and praise from all over the political spectrum - my concern with him is still whether a virtual unknown can come up and compete against the DNC machine. I beginning to believe more and more that it's more than just possible though.

Below were my posts for the day: I'll make some short comments on them and until the next Daily Deciblez.... may God bless America!

Intro to "Cyber Pastor's Daily Deciblez!!!" - my reasoning behind this new daily feature. Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Today from the PPT - CALIFORNIA WILDFIRE PRAYER FOCUS - I'm not even going to dignify the insane policitcizing of this tragedy by commenting on that part, but today's PPT feature is to focus on the prayer need for this disaster.

Fred Thompson unveils tough immigration agenda - Way to go Fred for finally giving us something to cheer about.

Perspectives: Why Huckabee poses a dilemma for pro-family leaders -the dilemma is the same as I mentioned above. Is he electible? This is a very good article.

Vets plan to ignore ban on flag-folding recitations - I gave my thoughts above, but a big time shout-out to those who are going to ignore this ban. Someone might ask what about following man's laws/rules? I firmly believe in this, until it goes against God, and then I draw the line - and I believe that's what the Bible teaches!