Powered By Christian Gifts

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Shout Out to Miss Ladybug!

The latest post from Miss Ladybug is a review of the book Home of the Brave: Honoring the Unsung Heroes in the War on Terror . Her review is so good, I may have to use the gift card I just got from Borders to buy the book.

You can check out her blog @ http://miss-ladybug.blogspot.com/ .

Miss Ladybug and I have one thing in common (well probably several, but this one isn't the obvious ones), that is our love for the game of baseball, including watching Minor League baseball. She has some great baseball posts on her site, and I get excited every time I get an email from her with a new post to check out.

She does a very refreshing job of mixing up political items such as Writing my Senators: The Law of the Sea Treaty with a lighter side in Why the Rockies should win the World Series .

I suggest you go by and check her blog out ASAP!