Powered By Christian Gifts

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Meet Aaron Hankins


Over the next several days, I will be introducing Aaron Hankins (he is on the left and I am on the right in the picture), who is running for the Republican nomination for the 9th District Congressional seat which is currently held by Baron Hill (D).

I want to take several days so that I can really introduce Aaron to you and not throw all the information at you at one time.

Let me just say that Aaron is a Reagan Conservative, a Christian, and is a refreshing individual to be around. I am proud to serve on his Pastor's Advisory Group.

I will take this opportunity to announce my first endorsement for the 2008 general elections by firmly placing my support in favor of Aaron Hankins for 9th District Congressman from Indiana!