Powered By Christian Gifts

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pastor's Update

It's one of those days that I really only have time to post things from other places that don't take much time to comment on. However, the things that will keep me busy for the next couple of days are those that a Pastor always knows is just a phone call or email away.

Today, I will be with a family for the showing of their mother and sister. Tomorrow, I will be doing the funeral.

Also, from my work as a Chaplain at a local campus of a Christian university, I know a lady who I have her son listed as one of the soldier's to pray for as he is serving in Iraq. Yesterday, I found out that her step-son was killed in an auto accident. I will be spending some time with that family as well.

Say a prayer for the families of those who passed away, and pray that I show the love of God to them as I work with those who are grieving.

Thank you all.