Powered By Christian Gifts

Thursday, October 4, 2007

A Blog Introduction - The Tygrrrr Express

I would like to take a moment and introduce you to a blog that I have listed on my blogroll (who knows, maybe this will become a new feature).

The blog I want to highlight today is The Tygrrrr Express, and you can find it at http://blacktygrrrr.wordpress.com/ .

I will start off with saying that the person who writes this blog is a single Jewish male. So the question might be asked, why are you promoting a blog that is fairly new to you written by a Jewish person and you are a Christian. OK, I'll bite.

First of all, there is more than one Jewish blogger that I love blogging with. So the Jewish part isn't a problem with me, as neither is Catholic, other Christian Denominations, and many others as well.

As far as the fairly new part goes, I would like to do my part to help this blog move up in the rankings on Blogger's Choice Awards. The following comes from the blog author:

Please go to http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/21020 and vote for me for best political blog and best overall blog as well, if you feel my blog is of a high quality. I really think I have a legitimate shot at winning. If you are open to spreading the word, that would be cool as well.

Check out his blog, and if you so desire go to the link above and vote!

Good Luck Tygrrrr Express.