Powered By Christian Gifts

Monday, November 5, 2007

Cyber Pastor's Daily Deciblez!!!

Presidential Prayer Team Ambassador Roger Metzger, PPT President/CEO John Lind, and Cyber Pastor - PPT Ambassador Chaplain (L to R) outside of Cyber Pastor's home church.





Wow, sometimes it seems like things are never going to get better for some people. My friend Georgia, my wife, and I went to visit Georgia's husband Ernie in the nursing home today. Ernie is in the final stages of Alzheimer's Disease.

Some of you will remember Georgia from the prayer list having suffered from breast cancer. The Lord has totally healed her, and all treatments are behind her and we all give thanks to the Lord for this wonderful miracle.

Well, today while we were at the nursing home, Georgia got a phone call from her sister telling her that her youngest brother had passed away early this morning. Her story makes me think that sometimes when we think our lives are bad, that we don't have to look far to find someone who has it much worse than we do!

It also reminds me of the line: God is Good - All the Time!

Article Against "Land for Peace" and Dean's Views -I have always wondered why American politicians and others have pushed Israel to give away their land. Anyone who knows anything about what goes on in the Middle East knows that no matter how much land is given away, it will never be enough to suit the Palestinians are the Arab countries that totally surround Israel.

This is a good article, and an even better view from my good friend Dean!

The Latest on Fred Phelps and Crew - this post comes from another blogger friend Spree who has done a fantastic job reporting on the ongoing Fred Phelps saga. One of the nice things about having several blogging friends is that on days like today, when I didn't have much time to work on my blog, there is ALWAYS good things people who are more experienced than I am and outstanding bloggers have that is available for me to use. A great big thanks to my blogging groups Patriots For Conservative Values and Victory for our Troops.

Today From the PPT - PRESIDENTIAL PRAYER REQUESTS FOR THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 1-7, 2007