Powered By Christian Gifts

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

From My Friend Penguin ComPassion

Hi everyone. I just wanted to tell each of you how great there are those who care about our founding fathers and remember our start as a colony. All of you are part of what I'm thankful for this coming Thanksgiving Day and although I don't write here much, I do remember each of you. So, keep in mind as you're eating tomorrow, that the most important thing to be thankful for is God creating this nation and all our moral leaders out there who care about the moral compass of our nation and it's future. They're the ones who really deserve a thanksgiving and praise. As for the others, they need prayer because they're lost. So, I'm most thankful to God for having all of us born as well as our nation.

Thank you from da Penguin. :)

Penguin ComPassion