Powered By Christian Gifts

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Cyber Pastor's Daily Deciblez!!!


It has been a terribly busy week for the ol' Cyber Pastor. I have already attended two funerals, my friend Mary that I mentioned a few days ago passed away around 7 am today, I was at the hospital with a church person for 4 hours today, I'm piled up with paperwork, class work, taking a class all day Saturday, and will have a part in Mary's funeral which will probably be Sunday afternoon.

I say all that to say this: until the first of next week, I will be doing good if I get the Israel - America's Greatest Ally articles, and from the PPT Today posts online. I will do my best to get those up, as I'm committed to doing so - mainly to myself.

Thanks to all who have voted for the 2 articles posted at Real Clear Politics! If you haven't done so, we appreciate you going there, as Dean has done a wonderful job starting this project off, and it gives this blog added recognition. Here is the link: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/readerarticles/?period=main and you can find both articles there to vote on.

I also wanted to give a shout out to All Veterans!!! Being a veteran myself, this is a very special day. Send a note, write a card, make a call, but do something to show YOUR veterans you appreciate them. Since this may be my last chance to mention this before the special day: Veterans - I am proud of you!!!!

Today from the PPT - PRESIDENTIAL PRAYER REQUESTS FOR THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 8-14, 2007

Israel - America's Greatest Ally; Part 2