Powered By Christian Gifts

Monday, November 12, 2007

Thank You Golden Corral

I wish I had remembered to post this ahead of time, but I wanted to say thank you to Golden Corral for the free meal I had this evening. In addition to the free meal, I had the pleasure of watching dozens of PROUD veterans getting special attention that they so rightly have earned. I saw folks from WWII all the way to active duty personnel.

I made sure to thank the manager when I left, but I wanted to give a shout out here as well. If you have a Golden Corral near you, I would suggest if you eat there to make sure you thank them for remembering our Veterans, or click here and send them an email:
http://www.goldencorral.com/contact/ .

Once again, THANK YOU! Golden Corral.

Military Appreciation Monday

November 12, 2007

For the past 6 years, Golden Corral has been honoring the US Military with a free “thank you” dinner and beverage at any Golden Corral restaurant on Military Appreciation Monday (first Monday after Veteran’s Day). This year, Golden Corral has designated Monday, November 12, 2007, from 5 to 9 pm, to honor any person who has ever served in the United States Military.From the first Military Appreciation Monday in 2001 to the present, Golden Corral has donated 1.5 million free “thank you” meals and $1.9 million dollars to the Disabled American Veterans.Between November 1 and November 12, 2007, the Disabled American Veterans Organization will accept contributions to be used in the local and state DAV chapters.