Powered By Christian Gifts

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Cyber Pastor's Daily Deciblez!!!

So today there is only going to be one post - and this post will be about the greatest thing that can happen to a person, this side of heaven!


I am proud to announce that 4 individuals that I have the privilege of either being their minister or their school chaplain have given their lives to the Lord!!! Two of them about 20 minutes ago.

Can I get a Glory Hallelujah to that???????


Two adult students who attend the university where I serve as the chaplain, Dana and Nina recently decided to give their lives to the Lord! I wasn't present for either of these events, but the joy that I have hearing the news of their "new" lives in Christ, is about more than I can stand - in a good way of course.

Earlier tonight, we had our youth service, and there was some very serious talk on the subject of salvation. I had two boys, ages 10 and 11, approach me about giving their hearts to Jesus. I told them what I always do, that I wanted to talk with them and their parents to make sure they understood the decision they making, as it is not one to be taken lightly.

About an hour after the services were over, the phone rang and both boys with a parent wanted to talk right away, and to make the story move along - Bryant and Josh are now "born-again Christians"!!!!

There is a celebration going on in Heaven as I type this!!!!!!
I told one of the parents as they were leaving, that this is the very best part of being a Pastor!!!

All praise, glory and honor goes to God for the decisions of these 4 individuals - I'm just thankful God allowed me to be a small part of the process!!!