Powered By Christian Gifts

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Cyber Pastor's Daily Deciblez!!!

For those who know me, I'm very passionate about certain topics. My grand kids (isn't Izzy cute???), St. Louis Cardinal baseball, Ronald Reagan, and today it seems that my passion about Prayer, showed up in my posts. It wasn't done by design, but looking back, that seems to be the theme for the day.

I work very hard at keeping people informed of prayer needs in my daily walk, and it looks like that spilled over into my blogging today.

In the story below about Tony Dungy, the real "star" of the post is a 3-year-old boy named Dylan. Dylan has lymphoma, and is in the midst of several months of chemotherapy. He is a real trooper, but his treatments normally land him back in the hospital for several days to recuperate.

We are coming up on the end of Veterans Awareness Week, and I want to say that it's my hope that we take the same efforts remembering those who have served in the Armed Forces all through the year. This week was special, but they are special every day of the year!

Dean has another timely post in the ongoing series, Israel, America's Greatest Ally. If you would like, go to RCP http://www.realclearpolitics.com/readerarticles/?period=week , and scroll down until you find the article and give us a vote. I say us only because it's listed under my name due to it being on this blog, but the credit belongs to Dean.

Finally, I would like to ask you to pray for a friend of mine who I know checks this blog every day. All I'm going to say is just pray for Cyber Pastor's friend, and God knows exactly who that is.

There I go again, asking people to pray! Guess I'm too far gone on that topic to change. Thank you Lord for hearing and answering our prayers!


Tony Dungy Shows Us: Not all Sports Figures Are BAD Role Models

Remember the Homeless Veterans!

Prayer for our Troops - From Cyber Pastor - you can vote on this story at RCP also. I appreciate each of your support, and RCP helps us get the message that we are trying to share out to others.

Israel - America's Greatest Ally; Part 4