Powered By Christian Gifts

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cyber Pastor's Daily Deciblez!!!








I am thrilled to have the first post online in the series "Israel - America's Greatest Ally" authored by my good friend Dean. I'm not sure why, but the Lord seems to have laid this topic passionately on my heart, and I've enlisted the help of Dean and Garry, both with a great deal of knowledge on this subject.

There are a couple of firsts for this series. 1) I've had guest posts in the past, but I have never asked for help with an ongoing series of articles, and 2) I posted something from "Do The Right Thing" at Real Clear Politics for the very first time.

If you would like, click this link and go vote for this article. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/readerarticles/?period=all

Now on to other topics: I am very suprised that Pat Robertson came out and endorsed Giuliani. Most Christians (including Dr. James Dobson) have said that they can not support Rudy due to his stand on certain social issues.

Vets for Freedom continues to lead the way in putting out information about the "surge" that you won't hear or read in the MSM. I am proud to be a very small part of the fine organization. The news from Iraq continues to be very positive, and continuing to move in the direction needed.

A big WAY TO GO to all our troops no matter where they are serving!!!

Don't forget about Veterans Day!

Operation Iraqi Truth - Part 2 - awesome information from Vets for Freedom.

Endorsements - Things Are Heating Up - I'm going to work on listing known endorsements for Republican candidates. The ones listed here are Robertson for Guiliani and Brownback for McCain.

Today from the PPT - PRESIDENTIAL QUOTE FOR THE WEEK - this quote from Abraham Lincoln is one of my favorite all-time presidential quotes!

Hope Above the Headlines - weekly humorous Christian feature from my friend Jerry Brecheisen.

Israel - America's Greatest Ally; Part One in a Series - a great big thank you to Dean for kicking this off in an awesome way.