Powered By Christian Gifts

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cyber Pastor's Daily Deciblez!!!



Cyber Pastor, with his son, and grandson earlier this year at Red Lobster! My son makes a good uncle as he holds the newest member of our family. Time flies, as my grandson is 6 months old this week.







OK, I know, the posts have been not be plentiful the last couple of days, and we've not had a post from Dean in a couple of days too. Too much from here to even put in print, and Dean has been real busy as well, so I encouraged him to take his time before the next post in the series, Israel, America's Greatest Ally!

A couple of my posts today have financial solicitations with them. I am not, and I don't believe I ever have, ask my readers to contribute funds for a cause. I'm not asking here either! However, I wanted to include the links to give folks an opportunity to give if they wish. So, I'm not asking or encouraging, but the links are they if you so choose.

It is still Veteran's Awareness Week, and in the next paragraph I want to tell you about my friend who is a Korean War vet. He was in Field Artillery and still has ringing in his ears from all the noise.

I want to give a special mention to my good friend and the veteran I mentioned , Eugene, who turned 76 today. It's not just because of his birthday being today, but at 12:40 am, his sister passed away. I know what it's like to have a close member of my family die on my birthday. So Happy Birthday, Eugene, and may Nellie rest in peace!

Statement by Fred Thompson on National Right to Life Endorsement

Huckabee Gaining in Iowa!!!

Act! for America - Update

Today from the PPT

Hope Above the Headlines

Today from the PPT